Upon arrival, all guests MUST sign into the club on our internal sign-in systems. Members must show a valid membership card. All members and guests must attain to our club entry requirements below.
To read more about Club rules for visitors and minors, please click here.
Club Dress Standards
- NO immodest clothing
- NO garments displaying offensive material
- NO mens singlets or tank tops
- NO dirty, torn or untidy clothing
- NO headwear
- NO football type shorts
- NO bare feet or thongs
- No Hi-Vis uniforms/garments
Proof of Age
The club may ask for a NSW RTA Photo Card if:
- you do not hold a drivers license
- you do not hold a passport
- you do not have any other suitable identification
When visiting the club you will need to provide in-date valid proof of address and age with photo ID.
The Registered Clubs Act provides that a guest must at all times remain in the reasonable company of the member who signs them into the club and a guest must not remain in the club premises longer than the member who signed the guest into the club.
If you live within 5km you must either be a member of the club, be signed in by a member as their guest or provide proof of membership of another club in the area.